YES, WIN THE KENTUCKY DERBY WITH JOHN PIESEN...
But also win the Kentucky Oaks on Friday
And get a free copy of his 500-Point Winning System!
A certain trainer has called this year's Derby field "inferior". And he said that before the Eskendereya was scratched with a leg injury. Wonder what he'd say now?! Ha. Don't be fooled. The Derby is still the most surprise-laden, best-paying race on the calendar, and I've won this race 13 of the last 20 times!
Pay attention and smell the money!
This now wide-open race will have people talking about a big price along the lines of Mine That Bird last year and the $103.20 payoff that came after Quality Road was injured in the week leading up to the race and then-frontrunner I Want Revenge was scratched just before race time. Now I wouldn't count on a winner with that kind of price two years in a row. But think of the possibilities suddenly sitting out there, especially on the exotics! It reminds me of 2008. The trifecta of Big Brown, Eight Belles and Denis of Cork paid $3,445.60 on a $2 bet! I was the only public handicapper who had it! (And I had Hard Spun, Curlin and Street Sense the year before for a $440.00 trifecta.)
Derby history says anything can happen.
- We have at least two Polytrack winners who have yet to prove they can win on dirt. One of them finished 46 lengths behind in his only dirt race!
- BUT we also have Pro Ride winners from Santa Anita who can win on dirt - and that's got the wise guys scratching their heads.
- .We also have late blooming 3-year olds improving faster than Daily Racing Form can change their numbers!
- And we have EARLY blooming 3-year olds about to do a nose dive off the form charts - just like Friesan Fire and Old Fashioned last year .
What does it add up to? A possible monster 1-2-3-4 combination that could make you four figures. It's yours for $20. And as a special bonus I will give you the Kentucky Oaks on Friday, AND a free copy of my book the 500-Point Winning System. It's all the lessons I used on my way to a record-setting performance of at least one winner a day for 207 consecutive racing days
BUT DON'T STOP THERE...
Take my full card for only $50, get all thirteen races- that's thirteen winners, thirteen exactas, thirteen trifectas, two daily doubles, eleven pick threes, two pick 4;s and the pick 6 - plus selected superfectas - it's over 50 ways to win - including dozens of chances to cash big overlays.
I had a big year in the Derby Preps, cashing in 12 races,at GOOD PRICES. Prices like the $745.40 trifecta at the Louisiana Derby with A Little Warm/Mission Impazilbe/Drosselmeyer. Or the exacta at the John Battaglia that paid $247.20 with Vow To Wager/Codoy. And let's not forget my selection of Alphie's Bet to bring it home in the Sham at a $19 price! It's winning like that has me confident enough on Derby Day to make this special guarantee...
You must make $5,000 in profit on the day (based on $20 bets)
or I will give you the Preakness and Belmont absolutely free!
Get Listed Today - Sign Up Below
Or Call Toll Free 1-888-612-2283
THE KENTUCKY DERBY AVAILABLE 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE ON FRIDAY
When you sign up Friday you'll also get FREE, my 1-2-3 picks in the Kentucky Oaks.
- STEVE ASMUSSEN, Trainer of '09 Horse of the Year Rachel Alexandra, of '07 Horse of the Year Curlin & a 5-time national champion: "John is very accurate assessing how a race will be run.
- JOHN SERVIS, trainer of '05 Kentucky Derby/Preakness winner Smarty Jones calls Piesen
"Very knowledgeable about horseracing ...an expert handicapper."
- MIKE SMITH, Hall Of Fame jockey, and rider of the immortal Zenyatta, "I have huge respect for John as a handicapper, especially in stakes races."
- LARRY JONES - Trainer Of Kentucky Derby Runner-ups Eight Belles & Hard Spun "John is one of the best handicappers of our time. If John says it, take it to the window."